This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and growing team as an Account Manager, working with leading clients on digital and traditional PR projects. Not to mention our light and bright open planned office on Oxford Street.
We specialise in B2B PR and we are on the hunt for a commercially creative account manager. Someone who can help deliver upon a client’s B2B communication strategy and impress with ideas that add value to their business. You will be working in a fixed team on accounts across a range of sectors including logistics, media and marketing services and HR solutions. You will need to have the confidence and flair to contribute to the agency’s new business efforts and above all else, be part of its productive culture. Salary follows industry standards based on experience. To apply, email email@example.com.
Your role will involve:
- Working on a portfolio of B2B clients, planning and implementing impactful communications strategies
- Developing and leading PR strategies from formulation through to execution, aligning them with key messages and objectives
- Combining creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media opportunities and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous PR experience at a similar level, ideally gained in a B2B agency
- Key media contacts within the B2B media space
- Confident communicator; happy liaising with clients as well as talking on the phone with journalists
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced in-house or agency environment
- Ability to write journalist-ready, high-quality press releases and longer form articles
- Have experience with managing executives and interns effectively
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
To discuss this role further, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org