Taking your first steps into PR?
We are once again looking to introduce a new intern to our award-winning team, based in the heart of London’s Oxford Street.
In this paid role, you will be responsible for supporting the account teams on the day-to-day delivery of B2B PR & communications campaigns, taking on account admin and media relations, and generally getting involved with the culture of Limelight. In return, you will find Limelight to be an incredibly rich, rewarding and exciting place to work!
Got a bit more experience? B2B & Travel Team Account Exec positions
Creative problem solver?
Got a bit more experience?
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Account Executives in both our B2B and Travel teams.
We are looking for people with a passion for PR & Communications, ideally you:
• Have at least 12 months’ experience in a client-facing agency role, and be confident communicating with clients via all channels
• Have achieved a high standard in education with a degree or excellent A-level results – or alternatively demonstrate great life and work experience. There are two routes to the top in this business!
• Possess excellent writing skills and an ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of clients’ businesses in all forms of copy
• Have the ability to support the sales and marketing teams
• Know the media inside-out
• Be developing commercial awareness and business insight
• Live and breathe creativity and dynamism
• Be trustworthy and exude integrity
• Organise yourself and others seamlessly, and a have a flexible attitude towards your workload, supporting colleagues whenever necessary.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and fabulous benefits, including 27 days’ annual leave, an early finish every other Friday, a health and wellbeing allowance and a monthly ‘Wow’ voucher incentive.
To learn more about any of these roles, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job you are applying for in the subject line.